Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GGGGGGGGGR#$@$%%$^^&$@$&^$**&%K!


Don't hang up on me bcuz you know what i said its the truth annnd you would honestly wouldnt put up with that roller coaster type shit if it was me doing it to you. so please show me the same amount of respect i show you. be honest. We have nothing else to talk about but isiah. I enjoy a### company jus the same you enjoy k######. only i dont plan on marrying him. im focused on this career and school and money. Im jus seriously tired of the BS, so cut it. you dont care about my day, i dont care about yours, when i do i will look at your fb status, you dont care about what im doing on the weekends and i dont care for your traveling you do with your ol lady. And if it werent for me having to depend on your insurance or money, isiah would prolly never hear from you, and the sad thing is I DONT PLAN ON DEPENDING ON YOU FOR MUCH LONGER, so when do you plan on being apart of your son's life? its freaking pathetic that i believed you were going to be all these fucking things annnd you dont even measure up to the slack i pick up from you! IM MORE MAN TO YOUR SON then you've been since he learned how to piss standing up. Its a shame that i seriously have doubt in my son, becuase of you, because you left us for another "family" and hes going to grow up thinking thats normal or "okay". Thats something i CAN NOT teach him becuz thats your role that you failed at.When or If he gets a female pregnant and he leaves her with a child alone, i will give her your number to call you to thank you for setting the GREAT example.

0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Blog Archive;)


Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove