Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scratch that one off the list...


OOOOHh mannn, sooo yesterday, i got one of the things on my bday wish lists. Got My (-@-)(-@-) pierced.omyshit. it HURT!! The chick who did mine said that their are females who get off on gettin their shit pierced.ThatsSooWild. The shit hurt, and if she asked me if i wanted to get the other one pierced i prolly wouldve said no, but, bless her, she went right ahead and did in my other one.lol. She was quick buh it burned like a bitch. Annd they are sooo sore right now.Ouch.
Well ive figured out what imma do for my bday, simple, dinner and club saturday. I want sushi so it will prolly be at a sushi resurant and i dont turn 21 till midnight soo ima go to a 18 and under club wit a bar.Plus i want my sisters and my other kickass friends, who arent 21 yet,(HA!HA!)to beable to go:) Im sooo EXCITED.
I feel that this is, unlike my HS graduation, this is going to be a milestone for me and i can't wait to graduate from college! its coming sooo soon its crazy.UUuuuh i will be soooo relieved after i graduate and get my job i actually want;) Im kinda looking forward to taking time off to work then going back to shool for my bachelors...so much is ahead in my life.
Sometimes people get soo beat down and tore down to nothing, losing hope and actually lose sight of their lives. Ive done it, ive seen it happen and everyone i could imagine has done it. Has had that feeling of regret of decisions you made by yourself and feeling alone. I remember when my dad grounded me from the weekend(very often) annd i use to think it was the end of the world, especially when it was my friends' bday or something. But the reality of it is, its not the end of the world, some one some where has it worse then you and someone has it better. All you can do is thrieve and keep the people close that help you back on your feet when you fall. All we have is each other and this one life, but its a loong life. Fill it with the things that mean something to you, accomplish things, make mistakes and gain experience from them.

0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Blog Archive;)


Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove