Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hhmmmmm....

So far [romantically speaking] i've been going with the 'flow'...And So far i've only learned...the more carefree you are the less car-ing the other person is. Hhmmmmm so the question is~ am i ready to care if someone cares? I mean it makes sense, everyone is different but alot of guys expect females to care if they didn't get a text or call from a guy asap. It's funny that some guys pride their selves on it -__- no lie i've seen it first hand. Truth is majority of guys LOVE the attention and obsessive females. And truth is..HAHA i honestly don't see how all that energy could be worth anything?? I don't hold anything against anyone nor does it bother me enough to regret anything...i gave it a good run and met alot of intresting ppl and personalities.. But i am still a woman with wants/needs and feelings. Haha i've always been "one of the guys". As hard as i may try to compress my feelings, I think it was something someone said to me, and it started a snowball effect....i've categorized men all the time but it wasn't till i was categorized a couple times then i realized im NOt one of the guys. im a female..smh. The terms are branded onto my skull and can't get it off my mind. BS aside i think im going to clean out my lil "black book".
Good thing its in pencil;)
Lesson here? yess..Don't dish it out if you can't stomach it yourself.






0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove