Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Theres this lil man,he stole my heart and RAN! He calls me mama.



As stressed as i should be feelin as school comes closer and closer.im good.
Its wierd. ive been doing this Hot Yoga.and im not sure maybe that helps. i dont know.
This weekend looks really promising. i have a "date"this sat. friday im not sure wut im doing buh i feel like theres sumthing im supposed to be doing?????
?
?
im not sure,i'll get back to you on that....
i gotta buy my scrubs.ugggh.and shoes.
o yea and theres a bonfire i was invited to saturday. :)Saturday is looking Gooood(:


0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Blog Archive;)


Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove