Friday, July 31, 2009

LasT DAy Of JUULLY :( awwwMAN!



All Good Things Come to An End sometime...RITE?
HHHhhhmm.....Im sick.How? OOOOO idunnoo....Zay is sick to its alll BAdd.
besides that shit is good.
i gets money$$$ tomorrow! pay day! yee yee!
imma go to this BarBQ at marshells' mommys' house!MmmMmm fud! lol izzy was scared of her at first i think shes grown on him lol...shes a lil loud.i.think.it.runs.in.the.family.jusssMAYBE. LOL!
Love her tho!
sunday church mayb. mayb chill with someone.depends if zay is feeling better.
he doesnt hav a fever ne more its jus a stupid cough now....ugh.
my poor baybe.
well ima post pix of my weekend up



sunday.
LOVE.peace.CHICKEN GREASE.

0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove