Saturday, March 28, 2009

ToniTe Is Tha Nite..OooO toNite IS tha Nite


That i dont think OF u at all....or try....lol this morning wassss awesome, made steak n eggs for breck digged around in dirt wit izzy! -love u baeby!- lookin for buggs...lmao.fun.....Today is goin to be wonderful! goin to costco, G comes back from Disney LAnd LUCKY bitch!, then imma make a pineapple upside down cake for thee house eat a bomb ass dinner! then somewhere between that and sleep! imma get in thee shower!......ToniTe is goin to b thee shizzZ. goin to get a TaTT, stoppin by natomas for a good time then back to thee east for sum BizZ..and mayb an after party...iiifff a speciall sum1 isnt already wasted....lol Val....not sayin ne specific names...
LOVe My Life!
ima hit u tomorrow<3
Keepin it freeeeeessh to DEATH Shelly Shel!
PS. BITCH how do my Left oVERS taste!

0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Blog Archive;)


Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove