Friday, March 20, 2009

FRIDAY



Im SooOo So TIRED. las nite i jus stayed in for thee nite. had a gurls nite in chilled. i feel sooo drained. i dunno wuh ima do for thee weekend my Party Gurls wanna pull all nighters again! lol good times. i need ta catch up on my sleep tho. i havent slept 8 hours in like about a week giv or take a day. yesterday i only got 4 hours of sleep the rest of thee week it was lik 3 or 5 here and there...Ima take iZZy to the park today. hopefully it stays beautiful...i cant wait for thee summer!! im starting Skool in August! cant wait! i miss homework...lol i kno im not fins ta b sayin that then..buh yea its Monday-Thursday 12-5 No Skool on Fridays or saturday or Sundays! i love havin sundays off from everything! Now i jus needs ta find this stupid job. i hate the economy. and Bush. i wish he'd jus do us a favor and walk off thee Earth.I wish i couple ppl wud do that...if only. Ima hit u later.


LoVe ShEllY!



<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


0 KiSSeS:

About Me

My photo
Lost. Who isn't? I find my way the best I know. I don't waste energy on pointless acts and humor is my therapy. I love loving and being loved. Jesus loves you but im his favorite C:

Looove of My life. I strive for you baby. Love You.

Groupie Loove